Singles are Entering the Real Estate Market
Singles are becoming a strong force in the real estate market. The below infographic depicts the averages of the both single men and women who are purchasing real estate. Singles make-up almost a quarter of recent buyers.
Some Singles Highlights:
- 24% of all recent home buyers were singles at the time of purchase.
- 47% of single men cite the desire to own a home of their own as the primary reason to buy.
- 18% of first-time buyers were single women
- 14% of repeat buyers were single women
- The age of the first-time buyers for single women is 32 and 30 for single men
- The average income for single women who are first-time home buyers was $49,400
- The average income for single men who are first-time home buyers was $58,100
If you are interested in where the Bluffton / Hilton Head Island real estate market is going? Give Jo Anne or Tony Rizza (843-301-5825) a call to better understand the current market, see the latest available properties, or to list your own home!
With over 25 years of experience, our team is ready to help!
Hilton Head Real Estate Partners
Partnering with you every step of the way.