Many sellers come to us at Hilton Head Real Estate Partners after they have failed to sell their home personally or through a different real estate agent. We specialize in selling home that other agents cannot. Listed below are a few reasons why your home may not be selling:
– Your listing price is too high
– Your home is in a undesirable location
– Your marketing campaign is ineffective, or the listing is difficult to find online
– Poor photographs of your listing
– The condition of your home is poor and/or doesn’t appeal to buyers
– Time of year – it may be a slow market
– Prospective buyers do not like your agent
– Your home isn’t easily accessible for agent/buyer viewings
– There is too much “you” in the house – people need to envision themselves living in the property
– The house is unclean and/or there is a bad odor
– Your home has an awkward floor plan.
There are many more reasons than the above listed, and we can help determine exactly why YOUR home is not selling. We would love to help sell your property, simply contact us to make an appointment and we will go through the specific reasons your home may not have sold the first time around.
Contact Jo Anne & Tony Rizza of Hilton Head Real Estate Partners, to sell your home on Hilton Head Island or Bluffton at 843-301-5825 or Rizza@hiltonheadrealestatepartners.com