My husband Tony and I have lived in Hilton Head Plantation for over 12 years, and it’s no secret that we absolutely love it here. Instead of just telling you “I love it,” below I have listed out five reasons why it is an amazing place to live.
1. Beautiful scenery – stroll along Pine Island beach at Dolphin Head and you’ll know.
2. World-class amenities and recreation – I love participating in the water aerobic classes several times a week!
3. Fantastic dining options – my favorite place to eat is Old Fort Pub.
4. A beautiful golf course – my husband loves to play here with his friends regularly.
5. Our neighbors – they are everybody from young families just starting out to seasoned retirees enjoying the good life…and everyone in between.
We know the community as well as anybody, and with 35 years of real estate experience, we know a great opportunity when we see one. If you are interested in buying in Hilton Head Plantation we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the area, simply call us on 843-301-5825. Alternatively, click here to search properties currently for sale in the neighborhood!
— Jo Anne Rizza