Original hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Tony is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Owner of Hilton Head Real Estate Partners.
- Member of the MLS of Hilton Head.
- Member of the Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors® (HHAAOR)
- Member of the South Carolina Association of Realtors® (SCAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Hilton Head Realtor Service Award Recipient 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Professionals Standards Committee 2018, 2019
- Hilton Head REALTOR® Service Award Committee 2018, 2019
- Participant Habitat for Humanity
- Camp Leo 2014 (Lions Club)
- Senior Warden All Saints Church 2019-2021
- Vestry Member All Saints Church Hilton Head 2009-2016
- Jr. Warden All Saints Church Hilton Head 2011-2018
- Finance Committee All Saints Church 2009-2019
- Building & Grounds Committee All Saints Church 2009-2018
- Owner/Publisher RSVP Direct Mail Hilton Head Franchise 2006-2019
- Owner/Publisher RSVP Direct Mail Savannah Franchise 2006-2017
My Mission Statement
I make a personal commitment to all my clients and customers to have their absolute best interest in mind. My commitment to you is that I will remain involved throughout the entire buying process – from your initial contact with me, to move-in, and after. In the end I am committed to making your real estate experience on Hilton Head Island or Bluffton as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. Let’s face it, Hilton Head Island is a wonderful place to live and the real estate process should be one of your most memorable transactions. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
Real estate agents assist people through the process of buying, selling and renting land, homes and other properties. In addition to staying current with real estate laws and trends, real estate agents are tasked with a multitude of daily duties and responsibilities, from lead generation and marketing, to open houses and property closings. One of the appealing aspects of working as a real estate agent is that each day is different, and responding to the changing needs of buyers and sellers often means shifting gears at the last minute.