If nature is destiny, surely the Hilton Head Island area was destined from the start for golf greatness.
- With the mild subtropical climate, this popular sport can be enjoyed 12 months of the year.
- With more than 40 of the world’s top rated courses that include the infamous Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the nationally televised PGA Tour – The Heritage of Golf.
- Golf Digest named Hilton Head Island Number 10 on its list of the world’s best gof resorts.
The Hilton Head Island area offers:
- Spectacular oceanfront courses
- Challenging riverside courses
- Courses that meander through centuries old maritime forests
- Courses beside vast tidal marshes
- Courses with Lowcountry flare with sparkling lakes and lagoons
- Courses designed by PGA’s most noted players
Best of all, most of the Island’s resorts and rental companies offer special golf value packages that make it as affordable as it is rewarding to enjoy an Island golf vacation.
The map below shows the location and clicking the link will give you more information including directions and phone numbers.
A great choice for Golf Membership here in the Low Country is Brown Golf.
- Dolphin Head
- Island West
- Crescent Pointe
- Eagle’s Point
- Rose Hill…
That’s right – One Membership, Six Clubs! Click to Learn More About this Opportunity
Membership Privileges Include
- Unlimited Golf
- Unlimited Complimentary Golf Lessons
- Unlimited Range Balls and Practice Facility Use
- Unlimited use of Pool/Fitness Center at Pinecrest GC
- Unlimited use of Tennis/Basketball Courts at Pinecrest GC
- Lowest cart fee in the market; Children 17 & Under pay their age