Lowcountry Buyer’s Guide
Whether in a strong housing market or a turbulent one, it is essential to work with a real estate agent you trust to help you find and purchase a new home. We get to know clients individually and identify their housing needs and wants. Instead of showing you every home on the market, we show you the ones you’ll love. The most important service we can provide is to listen to and accurately identify your needs.
We have years of experience practicing real estate and our knowledge of the local real estate market and surrounding communities is extensive. The best way to help a buyer in the lifestyle, resort, and luxury market is to be a valuable ongoing resource for information.
Below you will find our Lowcountry Buyer’s Guide that we created to help you further understand the neighborhoods of Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie and Daufuskie Island. The Lowcountry offers many different neighborhoods and towns each with its own personality. Choosing the right area to suit you is almost as important as choosing the right home
Click here to view the full screen version.
During your home search we will:
- Get to know you so that we can present properties that match your needs and wants
- Provide knowledgeable and expert advice at every turn
- Schedule appointments to show you properties that are both on the market and off (pocket listings)
- Provide detailed information on any home you express interest in
- Prepare you to submit an offer by looking at comparable closed and pending sales in the community
- Guide you through the offer process and negotiate on your behalf with the seller’s agent
- Use discretion while dealing with your sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Help assess your financial position and provide recommendations whether you buy with cash or opt to finance
- Provide contact information for non-affiliated independent service providers, e.g., real estate lawyers, inspections, escrow and more
- Coordinate all appointments with outside parties (such as appraisers, inspections) to ensure a smooth transaction
Our ultimate goal is to make the buying process as easy as possible by providing comprehensive professional service.