The Town of Hilton Head Island is constantly improving our island for the enjoyment of residents and visitors alike. We have listed out below some of the future improvement projects currently on our radar:
• The Coligny Beach area is undergoing a public planning process
• A beach renourishment project will be undertaken in the near future
• Chaplin Linear Park linking the new Shelter Cove Towne Center to the beach will be under consideration soon
• Plans to increase cell phone coverage and expanded Wi-Fi
• A new rowing and sailing center
• The dredging of Harbourtown Marina
• The Powerline burial project is half accomplished, helping to beautify the island
• Plans to expand pedestrian pathways.
You can find further information on the future improvement plans for Hilton Head Island here.
Hilton Head Real Estate Partners keeps up to date with all public plans on Hilton Head Island, as well as improvements to private communities. If you are interested in buying a property on Hilton Head Island, Jo Anne and Tony Rizza would love to show you around, simply call us on 843-301-5825 to make an appointment.